facebooktwitter

Monday, September 5, 2011

Empowered Birth Awareness Week


How funny/cool is it that a few days after I write a post about Empowered Birth, I find out that this week (starting today) is Empowered Birth Awareness Week?

The event is being hosted by this facebook page and was started by the author of Birth Power.

One reason I am so excited about this event is that it gives everyone an opportunity to expound on empowered birth and what it means to them. All of the articles I have read thus far have inspired me, excited me, and fired me up! Professionals and mothers alike need to be reading these and getting even more pumped about empowered birth!!!

Here are a few that I have seen and read so far. I will add more in another post later in the week. Enjoy!! Feel free to share other favorite posts in the comments section or on the facebook page listed above.

Happy Labor Day!
Alive & Blogging
Gracelings - check this one out for WHO's recommendations for birth!
One World Birth - Empowered Birth Blog Carnival.. see bottom of post for several blogger's posts
12 Steps to an Empowered Natural Birth


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique.