facebooktwitter

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Link Love Weekly Roundup


I am going to start doing a link roundup every Sunday for the articles I have read and enjoyed throughout the week. This will help keep track of good articles without having to add them all to my packed resources page. These are mostly articles that I have already posted on my facebook page, so you can also find them there. Enjoy!

Pitocin: Side Effects & Risks - He has a great childbirth series, well worth checking out!
Working with Pain in Labor - GREAT read!!
Cultural Definitions of Motherhood
Labor Day: Your Step by Step Guide to Birth - love this.. the only thing that I would change is how it talks about immediate cord clamping.
Trusting Birth and Trusting Ourselves as Birthing Women
Delayed Cord Clamping Should be Standard Practice in Obstetrics
How to have a Great Cesarean
How I learned to stop worrying and love pooping during childbirth - LOL!
Occiput Posterior Babies - great article!

Happy Reading!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique.